(And now I wonder about the origin of “hang” in this context.)
- I am teaching for 1:15 this afternoon, and then for 2:30 this evening.
- I have three more undergraduate stories to read for this week’s classes.
- I have to finish writing up thirteen stories for tonight’s graduate class/workshop.
- I have to read and make intelligent comments on someone’s dissertation proposal.
- I have to track down why the hell I haven’t seen someone else’s dissertation proposal.
- I have to rework the syllabus for both classes, to make up for snow days, sick days, and the rest.
- I have to create and then send a list of writers to a scientist who is doing something or other with it.
Today; tomorrow is another day. I cannot WAIT for break.